Saturday, May 3, 2008

Blogging Beginnings

I (Michelle) have finally decided to re-enter the world of blogging, after a two-or-so-year hiatus. With school nearing its end, I may not be very good at keeping up at first, but I hope to get into the swing of things and figure Blogger completely out over the summer. I decided to start this blog because there are quite a few people out there who we don't keep up with as well as we should. So, this is a way that all of you can know what is going on with us. The blog I had while in Poland was great, so I think that our lives have finally calmed down enough to where I can manage this. Hopefully, all will enjoy, myself included. So...here's to happy memories, preserved for all of you to see and take part in, if only in cyber-space. :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!