Friday, October 17, 2008

Survey Says...

So...I hate doing these when I get them as emails, but since I've been tagged (thanks, Jackie!) and I haven't posted in awhile, I figured I'd try it out. And, fyi, the countdown until the insanity of our lives ends is 7 days. Thank goodness. And, since I'm gathering that I'm supposed to tag people as well, I tag Marci, Thomas/Leslie, and Tara.


4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
That would be fall 1998...let's think...

Just getting involved in the BSM at U of I.
Trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life (ie: I knew that being a Dance major wasn't it).
Lamenting my singleness.
Getting ready to go to Florida (and Universal Studios) for Thanksgiving.

4 things on my to-do list for today:
Finish the story-set I'm working on for class.
Make Squash Soup for dinner.
Go to bed early.
Buy more bananas for my husband on my way home from work.

4 random things I love about my husband:
He always does the dishes and gets mad at me if I do them.
His eyebrows grow straight out and when I tell him he needs to shave them down he always obliges me.
He makes me take time for myself and relax.
He never yells at me or makes me feel stupid.

4 jobs that I have had:
Waitress (5 restaurants and counting)
Nanny
English Teacher
Fish slime worker...how do you describe the joys of working at a fish processing plant?

4 movies I have watched more than once
Big Fish
The Shawshank Redemption
Little Women
Fried Green Tomatoes

4 favorite albums:
Red: End of Silence

David Crowder Band: Sunsets & Sushi

Goo Goo Dolls: Dizzy Up the Girl

Norah Jones: Come Away With Me


4 places I have lived:
Kenai, Alaska
Moscow, Idaho
Rzeszow, Poland
Wake Forest, North Carolina

4 places I've been:
Hong Kong
Rome, Italy
Belize City, Belize
Prague, Czech Republic

4 places I want to visit:
Egypt (the pyramids)
India (Taj Mahal)
Australia (scuba diving!)
Moscow, Russia

4 TV shows I watch via DVD:
LOST
Friends
Alias (used to...not recently)
Heroes (haven't started yet...will once Shannon gets them for Christmas)

4 of my favorite meals:
Eggplant Parmesan
Pizza

Hearty Bean and Barley Soup

Chicken Bruschetta


4 things you may not know about me:
I can touch the tip of my tongue to the tip of my nose.
I lived in Europe for 3 years.
I love to cook.
I'm almost 30 and can still do a cartwheel. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!