Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Carolina Mudcats

A couple of weeks ago, our friend Steve got about 25 free tickets to the Carolina Mudcats vs. the Jacksonville Suns baseball game. Seeing how the tickets were free, and I'd never been to a baseball game before, we decided to go.


The ticket to my first-ever baseball game!

Our friend Brian treated us all to an upgrade to box seats, so we ended up right behind home plate...excellent seats! Later, Brian even caught a foul ball.


Our view of the field.


Randy, Shannon, and Brian.


Me and Shannon with Muddy, the Mudcats' mascot. We got Brian's baseball signed for him.

All in all, I would say that my first baseball experience was a fun one. The Mudcats won, and I got to see two home runs. Shannon got a $1 hot dog, and we got to have a good time with friends we don't see very often. Next up: getting to a Durham Bulls game...I hear they're better than the Mudcats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!