Wednesday, August 19, 2009

20 Weeks


My pants are finally starting to get tight!

Well, it's happened: I'm halfway there. It's a little crazy to think that we've known now for 3 1/2 months that our family of two will soon become three. It's also crazy to think of everything else that has happened in the last 3 1/2 months: we graduated, went to Hawaii, Virginia, and Texas, and I went to Alaska. This summer has reminded me slightly of the summer before we got married, although this one has been a bit more slow: we haven't been to Venezuela or Florida this summer!

Everything seems to be going ok with Baby Scarbrough. I still haven't felt him/her move yet, but hopefully I will by my next ultrasound next Friday. We still don't know if it's a girl or a boy: hopefully we will by next Friday! But I have had a bit more energy (I don't need a nap every day, only on days I have to be at work before the sun rises). I'm still quite hungry a lot of the time, which is annoying, but I'm trying to keep fruit and homemade bread/muffins in the house: the fruit for the nutrition, and the bread simply to fill the empty space in my stomach. I'm not in maternity clothes yet (obviously), but I can see the need for some new pants in the next month or so: my before-"loose" jeans are now fairly tight.

Anyways, that's all that's up as far as Baby Scarbrough goes. I'm going to write another post later this week about what else is up with us.

1 comment:

  1. I pray that everything is okay with you guys. You have not posted for quite some time now. Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!