Monday, November 22, 2010

The Answer

So, nobody got the answer to my puzzle. I guess it was too hard.

Last Sunday I woke up with a headache. I was freezing cold. And I had a fever. It then proceeded to cause me to be sick all week. I'm usually a pretty high-output person, even when I'm not feeling well. Well, last week I was not high-output. I was a bum. We ate out three times. We usually don't eat out more than once a week, if that often. Our apartment was a wreck. I didn't do any of my homework all week long. And Lane was cutting a tooth and whining a lot and driving me crazy (not to mention making my headache worse). But I survived and on Friday morning when I woke up my head was suddenly cleared out (although my sinuses still aren't) and I felt a million times better. So now our apartment is clean, we have clean clothes, I've cooked real food every day since Saturday, and I even made cranberry bars with a friend yesterday. I hate being sick.

So the answer to the puzzle is: I was under the weather. Har har.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Clever. I like it. Glad to hear you're feeling better and that things are returning to normal. After a year of sickness, I sympathize with you being under the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groan--very funny. ;)
    (word ver = "blerhy" Is that how you felt?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, Kecia. Yes, that is how I felt! Smartypants google!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!