Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Rest of the Truth

I've had a few days recently where I felt like I could blog. I have things to say. And I've gotten a decent amount of down time. But alas, I still haven't. How come?

*Spring (well, it feels like summer to me) is killing me over here! Lane is in full gear, busy, busy, busy all the time. She doesn't play by herself very well for very long. I am exhausted every day from chasing her all around the house, the courtyard, the playground, other peoples' homes, and so on.

*We are still waiting to hear if we will be moving. I mean, we'll be moving out of this apartment for sure, but when and to where is all still up in the air. It's really...trying my patience. I just want to know. I'm tired of living in limbo-land.

*My old computer is a pain in the rear. Yesterday I finally turned it on in order to pull photos off of it. I figured it'd be easier to just resize them and upload them from it (since I've done it a million times and know what I'm doing it'd be faster for sure). But when I uploaded them to blogger and then logged out and logged back in on my Mac, they were gone. And I'd already turned off the Dell. So frustrating. That computer is so slow compared to this one!

*We're trying to plan for a vacation in August. Can you say "exhausting" trying to work out all the details?

*Oh, and did I mention that we're expecting Scarbrough #4 in December? No? *grin*

7 comments:

  1. Yay!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, you're pregnant?! Yayy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle way to be so non-chalant! haha... how exciting :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! It just gets better and better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you slipped that in right at the end. =P Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!