Sunday, June 5, 2011

Still

I'm still exhausted. T-minus-5-days until the first trimester is over. Oh, please, come quickly.

We're still looking for an apartment.

We're still eating out way more than we should (due to being exhausted and gone all the time while looking for an apartment).

Our house still isn't very clean (although it's cleaner than it was 2-3 weeks ago).

I still have to hang our laundry up to dry.

Everything still stinks.

Lane is still cute.

And I'm still (trying) to take photos in the midst of all the insanity.

Lane still likes Noah and the ark, and is getting better at playing by herself.

She still likes to unload the silverware.

She still likes to eat.

She still likes to climb (and got curls from somewhere!).

And climb.

And climb. And suck on blankie.

And she still likes to be outside.

And that's all the "stills" for today.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations on #4 :-D I know that first trimester can be a killer... just remember it'll get much better soon. :-)

    I just read your post on making your own baby food, too... do you think you'll stick with it this time around too? I never did it with my first baby, but once I tried it with Scarlett I was hooked! I think it's even more beneficial with how much busier I am now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. The
    curls are from your dad.
    Love, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia, I think I'll at least try the homemade baby food thing again. We'll see how long I stick with it, but I'll give it a go, at least!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!